…and Andrea http://didrooglie.blogspot.com/ has flicked the pass to me. (Sorry! can’t do a link)
The deal is that the first 5 people in this post’s comments box will receive a piece of my artwork.
In return, each of those must honour the spirit of the game and post the meme (who invented that word?) on their blogs.
If 5 respond, I’ll come back with an email address.
Now, wind up your clockwork reindeer, put on your Santa hat and play! And play nicely, kiddies!
Josh wants to do the quiz too, so he’s purple and I’m red.
1.Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? i like eggs chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? huh wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? no lights none, but I like small clear bud lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, i jump on it local mistletoe is different so we don’t have it
5. When do you put your decorations up? i am a cat; the people do that as soon as the cats knock them down
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? pussy-fish of course probably something pasta
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? don’t remember being a kitten our first Christmas tree.I was 7
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? who? what truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? honey, if it’s in paper, i shred it, any day no
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? cookies? who is this person, how does he rate? Christmas cake
11. Snow! Love it or hate it? what is it? I’m in the tropics, remember(used to like it in the country)
12. Can you ice skate? is it like sliding on a polished floor? i can do that. no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? a big bone Hornby train set
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays to you? the people are here, that means snacks time together
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? cream is nice as always, fresh fruit
16. Favorite Holiday tradition? snoozing don’t have one
17. What tops your tree? me, after a good jump something not heavy enough to topple it Bacofoil star ?
18. Which do you prefer–GIVING OR RECEIVING? receiving giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? ” good clean whiskers, comb them out, nice and straight and even…” the very old traditional ones. Perhaps Adeste Fidelis.
20. Candy Canes? no thanks no thanks
Tag! You’re it….
ANd now…one of those amusing little stories that mothers always seem to tell about their children.Usually when the child is old enough to be squirmingly embarassed!
Long ago, in a Big City department store, a little girl sat in Santa’s lap and told him what she would like for Christmas. He promised to do his best and asked if she would leave a slice of cake and a bottle of beer out for him. Little girl said,very primly: “We don’t have beer at our house. But I’ll leave you a glass of fruit salts!”
Today, I do have beer, but no chimney!